From time to time I get questions asking me about my crafting, so I though that I would start up a page for you to view some of the ones that I can think of to answer.
- WHAT TYPE OF ADHESIVE DO I USE? I use a combination of different adhesives, the main one at present would have to be Tombow Mono Adhesive Dot, I also like to use heavy duty adhesive such as Glossy Accents to hold thing down for posting. I like to add dimension to my project sometimes and I always turn to using Stampin Up's Foam Dimensionals.
- WHAT WHITE CARD STOCK DO I USE? I use 12 x 12 smooth white card stock for trimming up card bases and for sometimes blending on, for colouring with my Copics I use the Copic Blending X-press It, this card stock is nice and shiny, smooth surface and great for blending.
- WHAT TYPE OF CAMERA DO YOU OWN? I own a Kodak C613 shoot and point basic camera, I have sourced the new camera that I am after and will let you know what I think when I buy it, but for now, my little point and shoot does me.
- DO YOU USE A LIGHT TENT? Yes, I do and love it, although I still need to do small amounts of editing, but it really brings the creation to life.
- YOUR CRAFT ROOM FURNITURE, WHERE DID YOU PURCHASE? Fortunately, I am one lucky lady to have a sweet guy that has built all of my furniture from scratch, to view more of my room, you can check out the craft room tour, by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.